Still valid on
Last updated on
1. Obtain an extract from the Belgian criminal record
Please specify the following particulars in your request:
- your name and first name(s);
- your address;
- your date and place of birth;
- the reason for your request.
You can also attach a copy of your identity card or passport.
The extract from the criminal record is issued free of charge.
2. Obtain an extract from the criminal record for a period of time during which you resided abroad
You must contact directly the authorities of the country concerned.
Some foreign authorities might charge a fee for drawing up that document.